With a need for over 100K teachers across the nation, a fresh and innovative approach to teacher recruitment and retention is crucial. Using first-party data from thousands of educators, our report delivers invaluable insights into the perspectives of current and prospective teachers.
Together we can build and strengthen the teacher workforce in America.
This comprehensive report is based on first-party data from thousands of educators.
Supported by analysis and advice from experts education recruitment and retention.
You'll gain practical recommendations to attract and retain highly qualified educators.
We surveyed thousands of teachers to give you invaluable insights into teacher recruitment and retention in 2023.
Understand and Leverage Candidate Motivations
Gain valuable insights into teacher candidate profiles, motivations, reservations, and job satisfaction.
- Discover strategies to support aspiring and unlicensed teachers, attract top talent, and retain dedicated educators.
- Gain actionable recommendations for improving compensation, professional development, work-life balance, and school culture.
- Cultivate a strong teacher pipeline and make a positive impact on students' lives.
Learn How To Navigate a Candidate-Driven Market
Learn effective strategies for navigating the candidate-driven market, enhancing recruitment practices, optimizing your online presence, and offering competitive compensation packages.
- Discover how to attract and retain top talent by providing upfront information, creating a positive candidate experience, and showcasing your school's culture.
- Gain valuable insights to succeed in today's challenging teacher recruitment landscape.
Discover Innovative Ways to Infuse Staff into Schools
Uncover innovative strategies to address staffing challenges in education.
- Explore alternative teacher certification programs, Grow Your Own initiatives, and J-1 Visa programs.
- Discover how these approaches can infuse qualified educators into schools, enhance workforce diversity, and foster supportive work environments.
- Gain valuable insights to meet staffing demands and create inclusive educational experiences.
Identify Best Practices to Maximize Teacher Retention
Discover the importance of strong relationships, professional growth, competitive salaries, and a positive work culture.
- Explore strategies for addressing workload and stress, providing support staff, and offering professional development opportunities.
- Use a self-assessment checklist to improve your online presence, create a supportive culture, and foster diversity and inclusivity.
- Gain valuable insights to attract and retain top teaching talent.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.